This is our second Preschool Graduation for Carter. We can't believe how big he is getting! He insisted on wearing these awesome sunglasses as he walked in with his class. I think he found them in the car; they are the type of sunglasses they give you at the eye doctor when you get your eyes dialated! He is so funny sometimes and so full of personality.
His graduation was at the Classic Fun Center in Layton. After thier little program, they got to play on all of the bounce houses and play toys! So much fun! I think my favorite part of the program was the kids said they could count to 100. They said, " 1, 2, skip a few 100!" They they proceeded to actually count to 100. I really loved the Canterbury Preschool. They did a fantastic job!!!
Him recievin his diploma from one of his teachers Miss Melissa!
His other teacher Miss Ashleigh
And the Head teacher Miss Pennie
No comments:
Post a Comment