Friday, February 18, 2011

The Family All Together in Warmer Weather!

This year for the Parade Of Homes Show in St. George, my whole family decided to go and soak up some warm weather. It was so nice. The sun felt so good and it was great to go for a little hike!
We went on a hike to see Mushroom Rock, but funny thing is; when we got there, I didn't take any pictures of the rock that looks like a mushroom!
                                     But We did take lots of pictures of Aubrey on the rocks!
                                               She was loving all the dirt and sunshine!
                                                              The Girl Grand-Daughters

                                                             Aubrey pretending to be a fish!
                                                The only Picture Carter would look at me for!
                                                                     My Cute Parents!
The Whole reason we came down was to support my Brother in his amazing talent! These are the only two pictures that I really liked that I took. This first one is the back side of the house. This house was insanely beautiful and the architecture was stunning. This house was by far the best house in the show.
For some reason, i always like the fireplaces in my brothers house's. But the funny thing is, is that there are all in St. George. Hopefully one day, my brother will design a beautiful house for me when I can afford a custom fireplace like this one!

No comments: