Carter's Preschool got to go to the Firestation this last fall. I found these pictures and forgot to blog about his fieldtrip! We had a lot of fun!

Carter's Two Friends at School. Ethan and Richy!

Aubrey even got to sit on the step and she did not want to get down! Check out the Ax!

Such a Big step for a little man!

THey even showed us all the stuff they have to wear!

THen when I got the camera out, these two started posing for me!

I hope they will always be good friends! Ethan is so much like Carter!

During the presentation, they got a call and had to leave. It was cool! We saw what really happens when there is a fire!

There they go...

I love this picture!

and this one...

But this one is awsome!
Luckily for us and wherever the call was, it was a false alarm and they got to come back and we were able to hear the sirens!
No comments:
Post a Comment