My parents came over on a monday afternoon and brought stuff to make spider cookies. We had invited them to carve pumpkins with us that night, but they had to get back home.
Aubrey Learning from the pro! I remember when I was in Elementary school and my Mom and I would be searching the stores for black licorice rope for the spiders' legs! Still to this day, my Mom has to search for them! I guess spider cookies are a Grandma Benson thing! Aubrey sure loved making them and of coarse, eating them too!
Since our kids are not yet old enough to carve thier pumpkins we called in for reinforcements. Jake and Kristin came over for dinner and then we started the carving. I figured, Jeff and I would help the kids, and then Jake and Kristin would carve thier own. WEll, I was wrong!
Carter teamed up with Jake!
Jeff made his own!
Aubrey tried doing it herself...
Eventually, so did Carter...
Jake did all of the cutting, and Carter did all of the poking!
And Kristin helped Aubs!
Ocotber 26th
Still loving my camera... Especially because, I love this little girl soooo much!
A week before Halloween, we went down to St. George to see Thriller. Luckily for me, I have a babysitter down there and we were able to leave Aubrey with my Brother and his family! Carter really liked watching Thriller and he was a lot more brave than I thought he was going to be. He even gave knuckles to a zombie!!
While we were at the play, my neice Sydney, made Aubrey a blanket for her doll. Aubrey loves to wrap up her dolls, but unfortunately all we had were her blankets, which were too big for her dolls. So Sydney decided to make her a blanket.
Lets just say that she LOVES it and so does her doll! Thank you Sydney!
3 comments:
I am glad she likes it!!! It was fun so fun to make. It was good seeing you at Christmas!
-Sydney
Whoops.. Typing error!!!!
I ment to say is, "It was so fun to make."
-Sydney
(Again :) )
Typing error again!!! I hate our keyboard...
You can probably figure out what I ment. ;)
-Sydney
Post a Comment