
For Family Home Evening, one of our favorite games to play is Don't Eat Pete! This is very entertaining and also counts as our treat!

This was the first time we had played it with Aubrey and she caught on very quickly. I mean where there is chocolate involved, she is there!

She even added her own little twist as to how you were to retrieve the candy of of the board!

Carter is pretty smart at this game, but he loves it so much! It is so much fun playing it with him. SO fun that this particular night I was supposed to go to book club and Jeff was going to put the kids to bed. Well, we were having so much fun as a family; I completely forgot the book club!
1 comment:
I love Aubrey's twist! I am glad I showed you guys the game!
-Sydney
Post a Comment