
Kick off with a Bang and a mini desert Burger! All we did was eat and watch football! Although, I think I looked at the tv screen for only a few minutes. My job was to feed the masses! I think I accomplished it! Next year, will be better! Put it on your calander!
Be there or be square!

While everyone ate and watched the game. Aubrey played on the stairs. I think at one point she made it all the way up the stairs with no help and no one even noticed until "Aunt" Amelia brought her back down!

Our Mini Dessert sliders

The spinach Artichoke dip

Mini sliders!

Homeade Guacamole, Mango Salsa, and Delicious Taco Dip

Red Velvet Cake pops!
We also had spicy chicken wings, honey chicken wings, and little smokies wrapped in bacon with brown sugar.
1 comment:
We had such a blast, and the food was AWESOME!! Thanks again for letting us come play. :)
Post a Comment