We bought this really cute little leather couch awhile ago and it is the best desicion ever! Carter loves this "little red couch" that everyone who comes over, He has to show it off!
He even made the whole Bishopric walk downstairs and see the "little red couch"
Aubrey loves it too!
Movies are so much better on the "little red couch"
LOOK at your chunky monkey! That's some awesome hair she has in your pictures! That couch is adorable and just the right size! I am sure they are just loving it! YAY for fun purchases! Speaking of which, I miss our old Kohl's runs!
2 comments:
LOOK at your chunky monkey! That's some awesome hair she has in your pictures! That couch is adorable and just the right size! I am sure they are just loving it! YAY for fun purchases! Speaking of which, I miss our old Kohl's runs!
Side note: I don't think I put in enough exclamation points in my comment. I think I need Ritalyn or something.
Post a Comment